It seems like we’ve been working on the Hotelmine web site for over a year but as they say, “Rome wasn’t built in a day” so here’s the update as of today’s post.
The development team is finished with the “cosmetic” revisions that we submitted a couple of weeks ago. We’re confident that you’ll like the fresh look of the site and the simplicity of navigating your way to where you need to go and that’s booking a great deal on a guest room directly with the hotel of your choice.
We’ll be moving the site to the server this weekend and some additional tests will need to take place before we officially launch Hotelmine into public beta. We anticipate that date to be Tuesday, June 15 and once the site is up we’ll be ready to open registration.
To Our Valued Members
There’s more reasons why you should join Hotelmine other than it’s FREE TO JOIN! Here are some of the other benefits you’ll realize when you become a Member.
- OK it’s FREE to join Hotelmine
- Since we don’t charge a hotel a typical distribution fee or commission, our hotel partners are able to pass those savings on to you. No there’s none of this name your own price stuff or top-secret deals on our site.
- When you join Hotelmine you’ll receive an invite to complete your personal profile. One of the advantages of completing your profile is that hotels will be able to send you other promotions, in addition to the great ones you’ll see on the site, that best reflect your personal preferences. Simply put if you like to ski in Aspen you won’t receive a spa package promotion from Tucson.
- Members will be able to share their research, hotel promotions, and other important findings on every social media site imaginable to include your favorites like Digg, Technorati, and of course Twitter and Facebook so this is an area that we think that you will enjoy using to communicate with your friends, family, and followers.
- On occasion you’ll be tasked (either by election or by volunteering) with planning a trip like a girls getaway weekend to Vegas or a guy’s golf trip to Myrtle Beach so we’ve include an easy way for you to book 10 guest rooms or more through Hotelmine. We’ll handle all of the details in-house.
- You’ll have the option to follow your favorite hotels through Hotelmine so you’ll never miss a deal that you have been patiently waiting for from any of the hotels on your “Watch List”.
- Some of the future enhancements that we are currently working include apps for your iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Droid, and other similar handheld devices. We’ll let you know when those are ready ASAP.
To Our Valued Hotel Partners
Many of you may not recognize Hotemine as a household name but we’ve been working with you and bringing customers to your hotels since 1994.
Our pledge to you is simple and straightforward.
- We’ll treat you with the type of respect that you expect and deserve and partner with you ’till the cows come home. That’s not lip service, that’s a promise.
- If you see something that you’d like us to try or change, don’t be afraid to bring it to the table. We’re all about enhancing the customer’s experience.
- We didn’t create Hotelmine because we thought it was a cool idea. We created Hotelmine because we’ve heard your cry about lowering distribution and conversion costs. We can discuss that in private but you know what we’re talking about.
- You say you want to be social media savvy and extend your brand beyond your own web site? Hotelmine has included all of the tools to provide information and connect with your customer at the right time, and in the right place.
- You won’t have to go out and buy an expensive subscription to a service that will create ‘buzz’ for your hotel. We’ve already set that up in your dashboard so you can do it yourself.
For additional details about how to get your hotel enrolled in the Hotelmine program contactMichael Landau Regional Director of Marketing 775-842-0752 email@example.com