Tags

,

Five teenagers were found dead in a Florida motel room on Monday, apparently killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

The five teens had reportedly gathered for a birthday party at the Hotel Presidente. The deaths are believed to be accidental.

According to reports, a Kia Optima used by the group was found running in a garage located underneath the room, perhaps left on to preserve the battery after a jump start. A door was slightly open and high levels of carbon monoxide were found inside.

The teens had gathered to celebrate the 19th birthday of Juchen Martial, one of the victims. Also dead are Evans Charles, 19, Jonas Antenor, 18, Peterson Nazon, 17, and Jean Pierre Ferdinand, 16.

Advertisements